Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Welcome, Musers!

As this is my premier blog post, I would like to say a few words about what this little blog is going to impart to my readers. There is no central theme--I'm not going to focus on one specific element, rather I'm going to use this blog to share my experiences living abroad, in a culture very different from my own, and comment religiously on my three unvarying interests: food, fashion, and travel. I won't paint myself as an expert in any of these domains, but I do intend to commit myself to following these passions of mine wherever they take me. I will hunt for the best Paris croissant as determinedly as I did scrounging for the best New York bagel (Absolute bagels, 2788 Broadway). I'll photograph the Parisian men and women responsible for Paris's well-deserved claim as the fashion capital of the world. And I promise that I will uncover that je ne sais quoi about the French lifestyle that keeps people wanting more.

3 comments:

  1. i can't wait for this!

    love, berards bear

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to share this with Mim thru Penny's laptop....ENJOY!!
    Auntie Margaret

    ReplyDelete